Dr. Roger Tart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Tart?

Excellent skills

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Was thinking of Dr. Tart, but could not readily recall his last name. Dr. Tart treated me 9 years ago for complete occlusion of my vena cava filter. After spending almost three weeks in the Mobile Infirmary , I was good to go with an open filter. My left leg was almost twice the size of the right and with is skill and knowledge, he was able to remove the white fibrous clots. I will never forget his care. By the way, I was transferred from Springhill Memorial and did not arrive at the Infirmary until 7pm. He postponed a dinner engagement with his wife to take me immediately to the X-Ray Dept. for treatment. His last name my have slipped me, but guess it's o.k. I'm getting a little age on me now. I have not had one complication for nine years. How grateful I am for him.

Awesome!

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Tart treated my mom and is now treating me for a hereditary capillary disorder. He performed multiple emblizations on both of us. He is very thorough in his explanations of what he is doing, how he is going to do it and what to expect afterwards. He is very professional and very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Tart to anyone who needed his expertise in radiology. He is simply the best.

Posted on December 24th, 2016