Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger P Tatum Jr
Dr. Roger P Tatum Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Tatum is affiliated with Seattle Childrens Hospital, Ohsu Hospitals And Clinics and Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Tatum has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger P Tatum Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Tatum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Roger P Tatum Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger P Tatum Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.