Dr. Roger Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Thompson?

Love This Dr!

Posted on May 25th, 2015

he has been seeing our son since he was born and couldn't be happier! Billy is just as amazing too! Our son has autism and was so grateful for these guys! When not even my parents took my concerns seriously when our son never started speaking, Dr Thompson did and HE made the phone call to SoonerStart and got him an appointment to be checked out for speech! WHAT OTHER DR WOULD DO THAT?! Our son is on Medicaid and still sees Dr Thompson and although he is out of our healthcare network, we're trying to get him for our next child.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

My children have been going to Dr. Thompson since the day they were born and we couldnt be happier. Its hard to get in with Dr. Thompson, it's usually 3 or more months to see him, but Billy is just as great. they are very respectful of the medical decisions we have made for our children and have given us as much information as possible to help us make the right choices. Wait time can take up to an hour or we can be in and out in less than 30 mins.

AMAZING DOCTOR.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

DOCTOR ROGER THOMPSON HAS SEEN MY BABY GIRL SINCE SHE WAS AN INFANT. HE'S WONDERFRUL, HE LISTENS AND CARES 100%. HIS PA, NOT SO MUCH, HE SEEN MY DOCTOR ONCE AND SEEMED SO SPACED OUT, LIKE HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS DOING. I DEFINETLY WASNT IMPRESSED WITH BILLY. IF YOU CAN LOOK PAST HIS HATEFUL OFFICE STAFF AND NURSES YOU'LL BE FINE.

Horrible doctor and staff!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

He does not act like he cares about every child. His nurse is rude and has a smug attitude. His office is very snobbish and rude. He diagnosis every child with an ear infection. My baby had a strep b infection and he said it was colic and her ears. Now my daughter has brain damage.

Thanks to my aunt Peggy!!

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I absolutly love Dr. Thompson as well as the staff. My kids are 11 and 4 and I wouldn't know what to do without them all. You guys are wonderful!!!

Mom of 2

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I have been taking both of my children there since they were tiny babies (6yrs,1yr). Both of my kids love him. He spends time w/them and makes them feel special, like they are his only patient. The only other pediatrician I would take them to would be his daughter, Mariam Thompson,MD who is like her father in many ways. :-)

Posted on October 9th, 2009

My daughter has been seeing him scince she was born. Wonderfull DR!!

Posted on March 25th, 2017