Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger W Timperlake has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Our 2 month old daughter has very mild hip dysplasia. The doctor walked in and and the first thing he said to us was that she needed the hip harness. He rushed through the appointment; he didn't explain why, he didn't show us the sonogram images and explain where the problem was or how bad, or whether there were other treatments. His staff didn't want to give us a copy of the sonogram because in their words, "There are no other pediatric ortho doctors in South Texas, so why do you need a copy of the sonogram?" My husband had to ask the doctor for a second sonogram to confirm the diagnosis. In my opinion the doctor should have suggested this instead of immediately suggesting a harness.
This doctor is horrible, he uses old procedures when there are newer, easier and overall outcome much better. He totally screwed our sons back up. We had to go to another doctor Dr. Geck that was wonderful we could actuallly see improvement the day after surgery. Because of this butcher Dr. Timperlake our son was put under the knife 3 times from this man. Dont use Dr. Timperlake because you will have many un-necessary surgeries.
35 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
A I Dupont Hospital For Children
Dr. Roger W Timperlake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDriscoll Childrens Hospital, 3533 S Alameda St, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Roger W Timperlake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.