Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger C Toffle has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Initial visit went horrible as he stated I should have been there years earlier. Then he told us to come back the next day for testing. The next day he was in class and we waited two hours to see him. He never apologized for the wait or for wasting our time. He told my spouse and I to eat blueberries that would fix our infertility. Terrible bedside manner.
Dr. Toffle. Does great follow up care and is an asset to my problem,I am delighted to have him as my Endo ,Dr.Toffle has not forgot about me and my issue and he has made it a point to call me, HIMSELF and discuss my issue with me,I live several hours from Dr.Toffle and he has made every attempt to mail me lab work request.Therefor I do not have to travel HOURS to get a simple test! I am grateful,The staff has always been so very nice to me and very considerate of any questions that might arise. Dr. Toffle is a great Physician and I would recommend him to family and friends any day! Dr. Toffle's bedside manner is adequate,he leaves no stone unturned,He even drew me a MAP of my problem to take home with me to evaluate,What MORE could a patient ask for?
The worst bedside manner imaginable. Huge pauses in conversation and just very awkward. I had to drive most conversations.This is hard to do when you are seeking knowledge. Discouraged me in getting a second opinion and had a very hard time getting them to release my records to my new doctor. Witnessed him screaming at staff members over the phone and also in person. Not professional at all.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Roger C Toffle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWvu Center For Reproductive Medical, 1322 Pineview Dr Ste 2, Morgantown, WV
Dr. Roger C Toffle is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.