Dr. Roger Toma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Toma?

Excellent experience

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Toma for years. I always get all the time and attention needed to make me feel comfortable and all questions answered. He never leaves me feeling like he rushed through my appointment like some docs do. He did surgery on me with amazing results. I would always recommend Dr. Toma to anyone looking for a good ENT specialist.

Stay away

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

I would not see him again if he was the last ENT doc on the planet. He would not listen to what I said was wrong. I waited 50,35&25 min. the times I saw him. He wanted to do a biopsy the last time I was there and I walked out because my B.S. alarm went off,he said I "might" have cancer. The next Dr. said there was no reason for a biopsy to be preformed because there is NO sign of cancer, WATCH OUT !!!!

Excellent

Posted on June 13th, 2014

I am very happy with the care I received from Dr. Toma. He is an excellent doctor and I highly trust his medical opinion. He is also truly kind and caring...I felt very comfortable with him and the care I received from him. Surgery was very much a success, and recovery was quick. I would easily recommend him to a loved one.

Atrocious Doctor, and an even worse surgeon

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I don't even know if Dr. Toma is a real doctor....that's how bad he is.My father did a septoplasty and I did a septo/rhinoplasty with him about 8 months ago, and the results were GOD AWFUL. My breathing, the crookedness, and the hump of my nose ALL REMAINED the same and he refuses to do another rhinoplasty. My father's breathing stayed exactly the same as well and he did the operation about a year ago. Before the surgery he told us that my nose would be at least 90% straight but its not even 5% Straighter!! He told us we would be very happy with our results, but we're not. The sad thing is that he said that he was very happy with his work after the operation. I also knew this guy was an awful surgeon the first day of the operation because my eyes never turned blue!! (which is supposed to happen when you get rid of the hump). I would never recommend this guy for anyone. Don't pay him $5000 for nothing like we did. Both of our operations were complete failures...AWFUL SURGEON.

Wait

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Waiting and waiting and still waiting. Wonder if I was forgot about.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Was in room with until i finished asking all my questions. Was every courteous and has excellent bedside manners. Made me feel very very very comfortable with him and made sure all i was satisfied before leaving. I would recommend him to all.

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Not very impressed with him or his staff. If they were to put themselves in a patients shoes the may understand better. I called the Manager with no help at all. I will look elsewhere for care!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Amazing

Posted on February 24th, 2009

Everything about the way he operates and communicates is amazing. He is very smart and does everything great. He prices are great and everyone should go with him.

Posted on April 6th, 2017