Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger D Unruh
Dr. Roger D Unruh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Unruh is affiliated with Via Christi Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Roger D Unruh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Roger D Unruh has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger D Unruh - Posted on August 29th, 2018
I took my children to the Dr. years ago. I was a single mom with twins on the end and he was always patient and kind, even with all the commotion of five little children in one room. He had a sense of humor about it all and We remember him fondly.
I do not recommend this doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger D Unruh - Posted on April 8th, 2014
Dr. Unruh was my daughters pediatrician until recently. He was always a bit dry, personality wise, however at our last visit he was downright condescending. He made me feel like a bad mother for refusing an unnecessary, precautionary blood test. I didn't want to put my one year old through anything traumatic unless it was a medical necessity. He told me that if anything was wrong with her, that's on me, and walked away without even explaining what the test was really for in the first place. I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.
Dr. Unruh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Roger D Unruh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Roger D Unruh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wichita, KS.