Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Voigt
Dr. Roger Voigt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Lutherville Timonium, MD and Millersville, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Voigt is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center Inc and St Agnes Hospital. Dr. Voigt has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Voigt has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Roger Voigt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.