Dr. Roger Gildersleeve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Gildersleeve?

Caring Doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Took time to get to know me and I was surprised how much time he spent with me.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Very unhelpful. Was exposed to something toxic. Ears hurt head hurts chest hurts gut burns feel nauseous body swollen with fluid hurts to walk. Described symptoms to him. Stared at me.blankly. Offerred no suggestions for lab tests or anything I should try to feel better. Only agreed to order a full panel lab test after I pleaded. The test didn't include cholesterol and only included partial kidney function. Made a bizarre comment about how my relationships could cause me to suffer and wrote a lie about me in my patient portal stating the nature of my visit was mental. I should not have wasted my time on a witch doctor like Dr Gildersleeve and should have gone straight to the hospital. He is a terrible doctor and I am especially mad about the lie he wrote about me and the nature of my visit. He should have his license revoked.

Too busy for me.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I'm disappointed I couldn't select 0 stars. This outfit, in my experience, is disorganized and inconsiderate. When questioned about alternatives to blood pressure and cholesterol medications I was told he "doesn't practice eastern medicine". The latest "issue" (I have more but whatever) is I called his office to make an appointment (check it out, what a maze) at 9 a.m. on a Monday morning. I left my name and phone number. I waited all day until the next morning with no call back. I chose an alternative (urgent care) as I was in pain. When I got to town there was a voicemail on my cell phone. My cell phone doesn't work in the rural area I live in which is why I left my land line number (twice). Disorganized, "uppity" and inconsiderate. I'm switching doctors which I wonder wasn't the intent of this medical staff in the first place. In a town of wonderful medical providers and services I pick the the least compatible. I give myself a single star for that mistake.

Good Memories of the Doc in Round Rock,

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I have positive memories of Dr Gildersleeve when he was at this facility.. He was very professional and made you feel relaxed..He would reply by email to questions I had about my health. Not all doctors would take the time and effort to do this....Sad to say, the last I heard from the doc himself, Doctor"G" transferred to a medical facility in Fredericksburg, TX- in the HILL COUNTRY,, MORE than a year ago..,,Not exactly around the corner in RR...So I have just selected another doctor.....If you live in Hill country area- check him out...Why doesn't VITALS.COM have more update info on Doctor's locations????

Great doctor!

Posted on November 7th, 2009

Dr. Gildersleeve has been my primary care physician for over a year bow. I can't speak kindly enough about his professional manner and the way he cares for his patients. He and his office staff are wonderful! They are always kind and sincere and treat everyone with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Gildersleeve to anyone seeking a great primary care or family physician.

Posted on October 17th, 2017