Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger W Roberts
Dr. Roger W Roberts, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Emporia, KS. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wesley Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger W Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roger W Roberts has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Roger W Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNewman Regional Health, 1201 W 12th Ave, Emporia, KS
Dr. Roger W Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emporia, KS.