Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Waage
Dr. Roger Waage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN, with another office in Duluth, MN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Waage is affiliated with Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center, St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth and ST Marys Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Waage has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger Waage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Waage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
ST Marys Medical Center
St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Essentia Health Duluth
SMDC Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger Waage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.