Dr. Roger W Washington Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger W Washington?

Alternative Approach

Dr. Washington is thoughtful and cares about his patients. Be advised that he will not leap to prescribing pills to solve problems that he thinks can be cured by diet, exercise, and especially sleep. I don't always want to follow his advice; sometimes I'd rather take a pill and make it all better; but I do appreciate his insight into how the body works.

Quack

He feigned interest in my symptoms and then began to tell me how good he was and how he could fix all my problems if I bought his book.

Grandest Doctor in Silicon

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Roger W Washington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.