Dr. Roger Waxelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Waxelman?

Was my Doctor, and my kids Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I remember when my family moved here in 1975 and my Mother found Dr. Waxelman. I was 13 then. I can remember his office was by a pizza place. He was partners with Dr. Lins back then. What I really liked about the Doctor thru my teen years was is that he always took the time to talk to me alone, it made me feel more grown up. He also always explained what he was doing during any exam I had. So when I started having children myself, I took them to Dr. Waxelman. By that time he had moved into a different office but it was not too far away. I feel blessed to have had him as my Pediatrician all these years.

Awesome doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2012

All three of my sons have seen Dr. Waxelman and he is a very fine doctor. He is thorough, intelligent, kind, and understands kids. His treatment has always been right on target. I highly recommend him to all parents and appreciate the excellent care he has given to my family over the years.

Type 2 Diabetes