Dr. Roger Wicksman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Wicksman?

Dr With a Heart..Dr Wicksman treated my children , and I was thrilled when he became my grandchildrens Doctor.. He was always patient and listened to what I had to say . He always took time to listen to the children also.. I never had any reason to question his diagnosis because he was spot on..When kids love their Doctor you know he is a keeper. We also know many others who have him as a Doctor and we have had similar experiences..

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr Wicksman

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr Wicksman is fantastic. He is so understanding and takes the time to listen. My children dont mind going to the dr ever!

Great Dr. and my child loves him!

Posted on October 9th, 2008

My son loves seeing Dr. Wicksman and even though he is only 3, doesn't even cry when he needs shots from him. If by off chance we have to see another Dr. in his office, it doesnt go as well. I trust him and know that he has the education and smarts to diagnose my child, who has a long history of chronic illnesses since his birth. Good job Dr.!

Posted on May 9th, 2016