Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Yandell
Dr. Roger Yandell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Yandell is affiliated with University Medical Center - Lubbock, UTMB at Galveston and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Yandell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Roger Yandell has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Roger Yandell has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Roger Yandell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Doctor Yandell is a very caring person and always spends a lot of time with his patients. I have become frustrated before because of the long wait once I was in the exam room but it is only because he cares about his patients and will talk with them as long as needed to answer all questions. He performed a complicated surgery on me with great results and has always been there to reassure me and answers all my questions. He and his staff even called several times to check on me after surgery. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Yandell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center - Lubbock
UTMB at Galveston
University Medical Center
Lincoln County Medical Center
Utmb - Hospital
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Ce
TX Tech Physicians Associates
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Roger Yandell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th St, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Roger Yandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.