Dr. Rogerio Ramos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rogerio Ramos?

very professional

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr Ramos is very professional and I feel at ease during my appointments.

Does not get depression

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Not a good dr. When I told him the meds I were on weren't working good enough he said I would feel better if I slept with my husband. I have zero energy and you're telling me to have sex and then I'll feel better! Come on man. Just like a man to recommend sex as a cure all. He didn't even try.

Recommended

Posted on March 6th, 2015

He does follow-up on and monitoring of nerve pain medicine Cymbalta and Gabapentin feel he knows more how to monitor those. I recommend him to others.

Comfortable

Posted on July 30th, 2014

When I arrived at the office I was greeted with a smile. I was quickly and politely checked in and asked to take a seat and told the Dr. will be with you shortly. The waiting room was spacious with very comfortable chairs. Peaceful, calming music played over the intercom. Only a couple of other patients were waiting in front of me. After about 10 minutes Dr. Ramos called my name and greeted me with a friendly handshake as He escorted me back to the exam room himself. No waiting again to be seen after your called. Dr. Ramos has a way of making you feel comfortable, very easy to talk too. He truly cares about you and your family and remembers what is going on in your life even if you haven't been in to see him for weeks. The exam or therapy session lasted about 15 minutes. Some sessions last longer depending on what the situation is. I have never felt rushed or been treated as just a number with Dr. Ramos. After the session I was able to schedule my next appointment rather quickly. The receptionist brought up the schedule and was able to slot me in on the day I wanted and gave me several options. Which, is important to me as I have to get relief help scheduled to cover my shift. I left feeling good about life and never dread having to come back.

Good

Posted on July 24th, 2014

everyone there is so nice and knowledgeable, only thing that is not good for me is the fact i have to drive 90 miles there since i am from waterloo area. Wish I'd be able to do my testing in waterloo and have it xfered to mason city and be able to get my meds still without having to take a full day off of work and having to drive 90 miles there and 90 miles back. I only get 9 hours a month of paid time off, and i have to use it every month on going to the doctor. so no vacation time for me. but i love my doctor he is so nice and knowledgeable and really understands.

Quality Care

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I usually have to wait at least 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment time, which is frustrating. Dr. Ramos is always very friendly in his greeting. I feel he listens to what I am saying. He seeks my input related to adjustments in medication. It is evident he has reviewed my chart before each visit. He asks for my input as to how soon another visit should be scheduled. I trust Dr. Ramos and feel he gives me quality care. He always encourages me to contact him if I need assistance before my next scheduled visit. I am pleased he is my doctor.

Honest

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I have been under dr.ramos care for about 3 years. He is honest and open with me about my care and does not talk down to me or insult my intelligence as some doctors can. I really appreciate Karen that works at his office. She is always a kind face and helps with any question or concern I have.

Intelligent

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I found that Dr. Ramos was very intelligent and compassionate. He seems to genuinely want to help me get off of opiates. The wait time can get a bit long but as far as Dr. Ramos goes, he gets an A+.

Posted on October 7th, 2017