Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rogers L Bartley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient of Dr. Bartley's since 1988. I could not imagine any other gyn taking care of me. He has always been kind, caring, thorough and one of the nicest individuals you will ever meet. After your exam he has you meet him in his office so that you can talk comfortably and address any issues or concerns. He never rushes you, he will take whatever time is required to give you the peace of mind you need. When I had my second and last child, he even came to visit me in the hospital on his day off as he was leaving for vacation. He sat with me holding my son and just chatting. I highly recommend him and look forward to continued years with him.
Dr. Bartley is an excellent gynecologist, and thoughtful and caring towards his patients. He takes the time to address their concerns and one never gets the feeling that he has one eye on the clock or is impatient. Wait times are variable but this is not an issue with this Dr since based on my own experience the time lags are due to Dr Bartley spending time with his patients and not because of double or triple booking.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bartley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Rogers L Bartley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Womens Health, 4343 W Newberry Rd Ste 16, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rogers L Bartley Jr in this video.
Dr. Rogers L Bartley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.