Dr. Roginelli O Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roginelli O Yu?

Dr. Yu really made made me feel comfortable and I enjoy my visits with her. I was very worried about the condition of my body before my visits but after talking to her and explaining my worries she was really great. She made me feel way better and thinking back on past visits it was the same way. I can understand how some people might think she comes off as uneasy and not interested but the more you talk to her and relate, she comes around and is really nice. :] Thanks Doc!

Well woman check up

I have to disagree with the recent posting. I found Dr. Yu to be very kind and caring. She did take time to answer my questions directly, gave me options to consider, and never rushed me, even with my indecisions and random questions.

Horrible Experience

Dr. Yu was incredibly stuck up, rude, and rather belittling. She was more focused on who had prescribed the unrelated medications I was on rather than my symptoms. She seemed quite elitist too when it came to my other doctors, acting like they were worthless if she hadn't heard of them.

Soft spoken, but cold and has an agenda conflicting with genuine patient care.

I appreciated the fact that Dr. Yu examined my hand which is the problem I went in for. It was more than the previous Dr. I saw did. However much of the exam was devoted to her trying to upsell me on no less than 5 vaccinations and about $1000 in blood work ups etc. that were not needed and had nothing to do with why I was there. She also asked unrelated questions that were intrusive. She also has a cold manner about her, but she is soft spoken. I felt like I was in Best Buy buying something and having to battle constant upsell attempts. She wants me to come back in 3 months with lab work done and everything and will probably already prepare vaccinations to give me that I do not believe in. Therefore I will not be seeing her again and I have to go back and try to find another doctor, if there are any decent doctors out there.

Cold as ice

Dr Yu is very rude and condescending in my opinion. She never calls back with test results etc. you always have to call her to remind her that you are still waiting. She treated me like I was a 2 year old anytime I had a question to ask and then had the nerve to tell me when she called me with my lab results that if I have any more questions than the TWO questions I had asked her that I was going to have to schedule an appointment to come in, which to me is RIDICULOUS! Oh and diagnosis- WRONG!

Dr. Yu is a terrible doctor. I've seen her only twice in the past two years, only as a last resort since my regular doctor was unavailable. Her attitude is poor, she has misdiagnosed me twice now. Talking to her is like talking to a brick wall.

Very good Doctor, tells it lke it is.Good follow up.

She's been my doctor for many years and has been very knowledge, reliable, and otherwise excellent and I am dismayed that she has apparently moved on.

I need to find another doctor. Dr. Yu isn't awful just not great.

disastrous. please, avoid!

this person had no idea what is the difference between a respiratory track infection and an allergy. i went home with Claritin, only to end up on strong antibiotics 2 weeks later. please avoid!