Dr. Roham Moftakhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roham Moftakhar?

Rating

I was nervous on my first visit seeing a new Neuro Surgeon but after meeting with Dr. Moftakhar I felt at ease. He listens to what you have to say. Yes he will tell it like it is but that's so much better than sugar coating. I noticed that some have only given him a 4 rating on promptness. I look at it this way if I/you have an issue or he has an emergency surgery wouldn't you want him to take the same time with you. Remember You may be in that situation one day. Thank you to Dr. Moftakhar & his staff for all that you do. Because I know for a fact your patients are not always patient.

Excellent care

Dr R Moftakar has a wonderful bedside manner. Shows he cares. I received great care after I had my stroke.