Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roham Vatanparast has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
He took the time to explain what was going on with my elderly mother who has dementia and was hospitalized. Followed up with tests in a timely manner. Actually called us to say he'd be a few minutes late to meet us and look in on my mother. Wish more doctors were as concientious. Thank you for your expertise and human kindness.
15 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2003
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. Roham Vatanparast accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLodi Memorial Hospital, 975 S Fairmont Ave, Lodi, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roham Vatanparast in this video.
Dr. Roham Vatanparast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lodi, CA.