Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rohan J Shah has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Laser Surgery
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Eye Exam
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retina Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
10 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Dr. Rohan J Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rohan J Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hixson, TN.