4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rohan R Walvekar?

the doctor talked to me after my husband's surgery in clear, layman's terms where I could understand what was going on. He was very patient with me letting me ask questions without rushing me. He is a great Doctor that I would recommend to anyone!

Very good doctor

Dr. Walvekar is very knowledgeable and professional. And while he is highly intelligent, he can communicate and explain things in a way that I understand. He is really nice and caring, too. I highly recommend this doctor. He is one of the only doctors in this region who has access to and has experience with the latest in new surgical techniques that are less invasive and more effective.

Dr. Rohan R Walvekar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.

Dr. Rohan R Walvekar Is this you?