Dr. Rohini D Sachdeva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohini D Sachdeva?

I trust her

I first saw Dr R. Sachdeva while she was practicing within Dr Brown's group. I was impressed with her from that first visit. I found her to be attentive to what I had to say. She took the time to listen to me. She has an excellent bedside manner. I felt that she actually cared about me and was willing to listen. I also found that I could "trust" her. Anyway,...I was so impressed with her that I followed her when she came to Ft Hamilton Hosp. and opened up a solo practice. I then referred the rest of the family to her (they were not disappointed).

She always takes her time no matter how busy she is. She understands how working mothers feel because she is one herself. She doesn't make you feel bad about yourself or judge you. She is professional and easy to understand. She is a great doctor!

Dr. Rohini D Sachdeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.