Dr. Rohini Wijetilleke Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rohini Wijetilleke?

commonsense and straightforward approach in diagnosis

Horrible doctor

Very horrible doctor, should be reported to the boards. Very rude person, DO NOT GO TO HER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Worst doctor.

She is a old lady and keeps yelling at her patients.I was shocked to see behavior since it was my first visit.Once you enter her dirty, messy office, you have to wait for very long time because she does not have staff not even a nurse... She does everything by herself.I had to call her back for some billing issues.The lady is very rude unprofessional.I will not recommend her service to anyone.Worst doctor.She has lost her mind.

I love this doctor. Any wait is worth it to me. She will take my daughter in at a moments notice without an appointment. so the wait is worth it. Her manner can be blunt but she will discuss everything you ask. She talks with my child getting to know her symptoms without my describing them. I do help. She has even given my child a few dollars when she was traveling. No she doesn't have staff and yes her front office area is gently used. Even after I could no longer receive the type of insurance I had been using she continues to see my child on a cash basis. She is embarrassed to ask for the very low fee. I worry about the day she may retire.

She is the worst human being I have seen in my entire life

I have never met someone less professional than that woman. She is the worst human I have ever met. Once you enter her dirty, messy office, you have to wait for very long because she does not have staff... She does everything by herself. She does not speak/understand English well. On top of that she is the rudest person I have every met. She gave me and another patient an appointment on the exact same time, and decided to let them in and keep me waiting outside without even apologizing. I had a lump in my breast and I was told that I may have a tumor in my head. She checked my breast and when I told her about the tumor she pretended as if she was not hearing me, then she started yelling, "Who ever told you you have it, should send you to a specialist." I was told by my audiologist after noticing strange symptoms such as a sudden hearing lose. My audiologist told me to go back to my PCP and have her send me to a neurologist and do MRI. She only gave me an order to ultrasound and refused to give me a referral for MRI "because she does not want to get herself confused." She yelled every time I ask anything, did not pick up the phone when I called, interrupted me when I speak and hang up on me in the middle of my sentence. I finished me tests and the lab sent all the reports to her. She did not even contact me to tell me whether I have cancer or not. I called her and she was extremely rude (as always). She said I do have cancer so my response was asking her to elaborate on the case (what stage, is it spread out, what type of cancer)... Her word where "What do you mean what type? Do you think you know more than me or the lab? Do you all of the sudden got a degree in medicine." I was shocked beyond words, yet I kept my composure, said thanks and hang up. She called me few hours later and said "Do not set a foot in my office again!" She is the WORST person I have ever seen in my entire life. No one should be treated like that, particularly a cancer patient. She is a poor excuse for a human being, and should not be practicing medicine.

She doesn't even have a nurse.I don't recommend this doctor.