Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rohit A Kapoor has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rohit A Kapoor has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Rohit A Kapoor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
The office is really dirty. I was with my family member getting chemo. It happened a few days ago, that a patient wife found a mouse under the patient chair. When I heard. I wanted to get out and I was worried. Then the head nurse didn't say sorry and also that so call manager didn't say sorry. They don't care. They want your money. This place got to go. The doctor is not friendly. I think he is there for the money. Not helping people that needs the help.
Staff sucks! Especially the head nurse who seems to be in charge of everything. Her answer to everythinh is no or to ignor you or act disinterested and uncaring. Dr doesn't seem to care. All about their bottom line. Money first, will delay your treatment if they aren't paid first. Won't help with discounts, grants, etc. You have to do all the work yourself. If anything is pending on treatment day they will refuse treatment. Cold and uncaring. Facility is sub par. No wifi, no tv, no nutrition, nothing... Once we switched drs the difference was night and day.
I've been going here for the last 2 1/2 years. I'm in there every other week for chemo & every time I'm in there they have new staff. Plus the one that has been there the longest isn't the friendliest. I trusted Dr Kapoor when I first got there & he has helped me but his attitude & bedside manner has changed in the last year. And it's not for the better. I feel more like a dollar amount now then a patient. Looking to find another dr.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
36 Years Experience
University Of Mumbai
Graduated in 1982
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKapoor Cancer Center, 12602 Toepperwein Rd Ste 114, Live Oak, TX
Dr. Rohit A Kapoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.