Dr. Rohit Katial Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rohit Katial?

Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Horrible bedside manners and attitude as he treated me without respect and preferentially treats patients. His interest is with drug companies as he got large amounts of money from them. National Jewish prides itself as the hospital for respiratory conditions but its physicians especially this one is not the choice or the voice for patient care. He doesn't even deserve one star

Horrible Doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I have been to many doctors and found Dr Katial to be uncaring and unwilling to take the time to review or give any creedence to my medical records. I was impressed by other doctors at National Jewish but he not only ruined my impression of the institution but completely minimized me and my condition. HORRIBLE experience and a waste of my time. Thank God all doctors are not like him.

Metastatic Melanoma