Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rohit M Malhotra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rohit M Malhotra has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rohit M Malhotra has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
I saw Dr. Malhotra last week as an emergency. The staff asked me to come right in and was very efficient and caring when I got there. As I expected I had a wait. Dr. Malhotra was very thorough in his examination and treatment and has since called to see how I am. That kind of care is unheard of in this day. I will definitely be changing to Dr. Malhotra.
We have had Dr. Malhotra as our primary doctor for over 4 years and have always had good service from the doctor himself. We have had problems with front office staff over the 4 year. We made the decision to continue going to his office and try to over look his office staff BUT today was the last time!!! His office girls always seem to be bothered by the fact that they have to deal with patients. We have to keep calling them to remind them to get the prescriptions sent over for refills. We had an appointment for today to get results for x-rays.....well you guess it, it was never sent over to be read. So not only was it a waste of time sitting in the dr's office but a waste of my co-pay and their attitude was Oh-well, after being upset and telling them I need the results as soon as possible the one receptionist said "I'm finish talking to that woman" yes I will admit I was angry as I feel I had every right to be!! Sorry to be leaving Dr. Malhotra as he is a good doctor but we just don't need to be paying to be abused by his office staff.
My father is 82 years old. He is not interested in being on more medicine or prolonging his life with heart surgery. This Dr. doesn't want to treat the current problem of bedsores. He wants all kinds of expensive tests. He charged my mom 425 dollars for a new patient visit. They live on Social security. The Dr. requested 2nd visit, then when we get there he says what are you here for. total jerk take the people you don't love there!
Dr. Rohit M Malhotra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBuckeye Medical Center, 213 E Monroe Ave, Buckeye, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rohit M Malhotra in this video.
Dr. Rohit M Malhotra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buckeye, AZ.