Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rohit Mehta
Dr. Rohit Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Rock Hill, SC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Mercy, Cleveland Regional Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Mehta has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rohit Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rohit Mehta has the following 20 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Catheter Ablation
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart Attack
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
Dr. Rohit Mehta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rohit Mehta - Posted on October 25th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rohit Mehta - Posted on September 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rohit Mehta - Posted on October 9th, 2010
Dr. Mehta is extremely caring and knowledgeable. He explains everything very carefully and completely and has an excellent bedside manner. He spends all the time you need to understand any procedure. I feel very blessed to have had him as part of my team. Could not have asked for anyone better.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Rohit Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rohit Mehta
Dr. Mehta is a physician at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rohit Mehta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.