Dr. Rohit Oza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohit Oza?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Fantastic!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

He made it possible for me to walk again and gave me my life back! A phenomenal doctor with a great bedside manner.

Dr. Oza will find the best treatment for your situation.

Posted on December 29th, 2016

The Dr. has really made a difference in my life.

Excellent!

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. Oza is an excellent physician! He sets the bar high as the standard for others in the field. He is caring, respectful. good listener, very knowledgable and very skilled. I respect and trust his opinions and know that he has my best health in mind. And for all his patients , as well . I Highly recommend him !

great

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

dr O was caring and explained he has also helped my wife with here leg pain then 3 years later for back pain we are going to use him he must of had a bad day if he didnt explain

A Truly Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2015

After meeting Dr. Oza one would wish all doctors could be, even if just in the slightest way, a little more like him. He is kind and patient; his sincere compassion for his clients and his exceptional level of expertise shine through in all that he does, including the time spent with him as a patient. Dr. Oza and his staff are kind, compassionate, and very pleasant to deal with overall; I have never felt short of time when seeing Dr. Oza for an appointment as he always spends a thorough amount of time each visit addressing any concerns that I might have, etc., and explains things in a way that is clear and easy to understand. I could not speak more highly of Dr. Oza as well as his office staff, they are wonderful. I have been diagnosed with a very rare and severe condition myself, which up to this point has involved seeing what sums up to dozens of additional specialists and doctors, and Dr. Oza easily stands out to me as one of the most qualified and polite doctors I have had the fortune of coming into contact with during my 4-year battle with this condition. In my mind, there is no question that Dr. Oza is certainly the stand-alone, all-around, best doctor I have met and have had the fortune of receiving treatment from. It is in the highest possible regard that I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor of his expertise and practice.

Caring and Expert

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr Oza has been a wonderful and caring physician to me. I have severe back issues and he approaches me in a careful, considerate and informed manner. He takes time and was able to perform a diagnostic procedure in highly skilled fashion. Barely felt it and he accomplished exactly what was needed. His NP is also super and they have nice team approach. Highest praise to this warm, compassionate and patient physician.

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr.Oza is very clear with his review of your condition. He is a very caring Doctor and would refer him to anyone who need his skills.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I think he is clear and explains the issues as they are, he is a very good doctor in my opinion .

Dr. Oza

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I really trust Dr. Oza. He is honest and a really good doctor.

Posted on September 29th, 2017