Dr. Rohit Shahani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohit Shahani?

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr. Shahani was my surgeon in 2008. Once I met him and learned of his team, I was convinced he was the person to do my surgery. His compassion, knowledge, plan were some of the things that convinced me. He interacted with my family and was willing to meet all our needs. To this day when I run into him he asks how I am, and genuinely cares about what I have to say. I got excellent care right here in my community, close to home. And today, I am healthy with a great outcome.

Mr.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

This doctor was totally awesome. He is top notch and you are in good hands when he is caring for you!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2015

avoided answering certain questions. seemed disinterested in my condition. did not return call as requested. staff rude.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Shahani saved my father's life by emergently removing and reconstructing a thoracic aortic aneurysm. He spent 10 hours in surgery from 12 midnight until 10am. He communicated with my father and our family in a professional, respectful and considerate manner. Dr. Shahani defines grace. We could not possibly express our appreciation adequately. The entire staff at Vassar Brother's Hospital was phenomenal!

Impressive

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr Shahani was very comforting, supportive and reassuring. I did not feel rushed. He spent time with me until I understood everything and all my questions were answered. The staff was courteous and polite. He was thorough and listened without drawing premature conclusions.

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I am writing on behalf of my dad who had bypass surgery done by dr. Shahani. We had never met the dr prior to surgery so my family and I were very nervous about the surgery. Dr. Shahani and his team of nurses were the best. We never met a more courteous and attentive staff. The dr made us feel so at ease with everything , spent time explaining the surgery and has a Great bedside manner - my family is so happy with the results of my dad's surgery and would recommend Dr. Shahani to anyone in need of great heart care- thank you Dr. Shahani and his team @ Vassar Brothers Hospital

Dr. Shahani is the best!!

Posted on April 12th, 2010

In nearly half a century I was never admitted to a hospital for anything.But in 2007, severely blocked arteries showed up on exams and I was rushed to Vassar hospital for emergency surgery.Three good things came out of this ordeal: 1. As a control freak I had to learn to let go and let God. There was no time to research anything.2. I was sent to right hospital, Vassar, and 3. I had the best doctor - Dr. Rohit Shahani.He was extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring and never talked down to me as a patient whenever I had a question.Each day that I was at Vassar, Dr. Shahani personally made rounds visits to me at least twice a day, and on Thanksgiving Day he came by at least three times!!Always calm, respectful and optimistic and engaging about the healing process.Each year since my triple bypass, I call his office to say thank you. If he's not in, he actually calls me back personally to say you are welcome and to check on my continued progress.Out of the chance roulette of life of getting the best doctor and the best nursing staff anyone could dream of, I am the winner here. and I have the heartbeat to prove it!When ever your health will not allow you "bypass" medical care, trust the professionals at Vassar, and ask for the best surgeon and medical genius ever, Dr. Rohit Shahani!!

cabg x 3