Dr. Rohit B Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohit B Verma?

Spinal Fusion

It took me 2 years to completely recover , but Dr. Verma did a great job , he said I had a difficult surgery to fix. I had surgery with another surgeon in Manhattan , supposedly a great surgeon , boy was I wrong . After two operations , one for the neck and one for the back . I’m doing better walking better , relatively pain free. It’s all because of This man. Kudos to you .

Great surgeon

My last hope for surgery , and he delivered , all pain is good for last 6 months . He helped me with struggles .

Excellent surgeon

Amazing experience with nursing and staff .

Excellent

He is well mannered and is direct to the point

His the best in the all world

Hi simply the best

Compelled to write

So, I am writing this review , but I want to remain anonymous , but I want to tell u about me , and my experience . Let's just say I'm in the profession , and I know how spine patients are, who the major players are . Im not only a patient but also in the field and I've come to the terms with that , and I have seen the "the best of the best" due to me being in the profession . I've been operated on by the experts over the past 5 years and as a last ditch effort I decided to try some one local , I was referred by patient I was taking care of . I went to Dr. Verma and was little taken back because , he looks like he's 12. But once he went through my failed fusion X-ray, CT, and MRI. He came up with a surgical solution , in 2 weeks he operated on me , and so far for the past year I have been reasonably pain free . I can't thank him enough, great bedside manner , terrific guy, and just a pleasure to be around ! Even the patients I take care tell me I'm a different person .

Dr. Verma is an awesome surgeon and he's great at his work. From day one, he was very sympathetic, caring, patient, and concerned about my health and well being. His compassion stood out and I was confident that my desire to correct my injury would be fulfilled.Before surgery and after his bedside manners were great. He contacts you back without delay and if for any reason he couldn't personally assist or answer any questions his staff was there without hesitation. I strongly recommend Dr. Verma

Fantastic Doctor

He takes the time to explain everything. He gives you lots of options. He performed my surgery and everything went well. He is just a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

Great Surgeon

Nice, professional, thorough, friendly, and caring .

EXCELLENT LISTENER

I went to this doctor , he was excellent aboust listening to me about my pain , he diagnosed me with my condition , and noticed I had an old MRI , and promptly ordered a new one . He talked to me about surgery , he never once pushed me for it . I had my spinal fusion a year ago , I now can say I am pain free, I don't take narcotics anymore . He has been a godsend , and has helped me with my life , I went back to work and am doing great ! He got me off my oxycodone that I used to love . What a great doctor and healer . Thanks Dr. Verma

Amazing Doctor

Tappan

Mere doctor bahuth hi acha admi hai, in sai surgery hooa, or hum bahuth acha ban Gaya. Excellent Hindustani doctor or surgeon .

Dr. Rohit B Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.