Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rohitas Agarwal
Dr. Rohitas Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Apopka, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Florida Hospital, Lucerne Medical Center and Arnold Palmer Medical Center. Dr. Agarwal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rohitas Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Rohitas Agarwal has the following 7 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Rohitas Agarwal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rohitas Agarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Agarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucerne Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Florida Hospital Apopka
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Florida Hospital Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions126 Goodrich Ave, Apopka, FL
Dr. Rohitas Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apopka, FL.