Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel
Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in Georgetown, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with University Medical Center Of El Paso and El Paso Psychiatric Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel - Posted on December 17th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel - Posted on November 4th, 2011
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 2003
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel's office for more information.
6320 Gateway Blvd E El Paso, TX : (915) 772-2111
4506 Williams Dr Ste 120 Georgetown, TX : (512) 869-3355
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rohitkumar S Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.