Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rohn C Rigby has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I had an appointment scheduled for several months when I received a call to inform me that the doctor no longer took appointments on Fridays. I was forced to reschedule during my work week, but was told he had an upcoming cancelation. When I arrived on site for my 1:20 PM appointment, I was told it was an 11:30 AM appointment. If I wanted, I could reschedule for another time, however, he was not taking consultation appointments the rest of the afternoon. What a mess! I give up!
Average wait time is 1 hour and 15 minutes, he's prejudice against my medications. He lies about the protocol he has to follow! He makes me call every month to get my scripts, when it's perfectly legal to write me refills on my scripts! Discriminately doesn't with me, but I know he does it for all his other patients! He is smug and treats me as bad and makes me put up with overly strict regulations, that I've never done anything but be courteous n never complain! N his nurse never gets back with me with my refills within 24 hrs!
Dr. Rigby is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've met here in Utah. His bedside manners are excellent, he takes time explaining and seems to truly care about his patients. His medical assistant Jill is awesome as well, I think they make a great team. I wish I had found him before, not many doctors like him!
Dr. Rohn C Rigby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavis Family Physicians, 3225 W Gordon Ave Ste 1, Layton, UT
Dr. Rohn C Rigby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.