Dr. Rohn Rigby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohn Rigby?

Poor Office Staff?

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I had an appointment scheduled for several months when I received a call to inform me that the doctor no longer took appointments on Fridays. I was forced to reschedule during my work week, but was told he had an upcoming cancelation. When I arrived on site for my 1:20 PM appointment, I was told it was an 11:30 AM appointment. If I wanted, I could reschedule for another time, however, he was not taking consultation appointments the rest of the afternoon. What a mess! I give up!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Average wait time is 1 hour and 15 minutes, he's prejudice against my medications. He lies about the protocol he has to follow! He makes me call every month to get my scripts, when it's perfectly legal to write me refills on my scripts! Discriminately doesn't with me, but I know he does it for all his other patients! He is smug and treats me as bad and makes me put up with overly strict regulations, that I've never done anything but be courteous n never complain! N his nurse never gets back with me with my refills within 24 hrs!

EXTREMELY CARING DOCTOR

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Dr. Rigby is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've met here in Utah. His bedside manners are excellent, he takes time explaining and seems to truly care about his patients. His medical assistant Jill is awesome as well, I think they make a great team. I wish I had found him before, not many doctors like him!

Dr. Rigby was caring and compassionate, best family Dr. we have ever been to

Posted on March 17th, 2010