Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rohtashav Dhir has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 16
Went in for a colonoscopy and was half way through it when Dr Dhir decided he didn't have time to do it because he was late for his clinic and pulled me out. Then told me I would have to come back for another in 2 week. More surgery, anesthesia, $ and time off work because he didn't want to be late for his clinic patients. Considering the danger of anesthesia and cost of the procedure, I would have thought he would have reschedule his clinic patients.
My daughter was being released after a weeks' stay and several tests in the hospital, without a diagnosis. She was not Dr Dhir's patient but he came by her room to check on her. He asked to look at the journal she kept of her symptoms. After he read through it he told her it was her thyroid and to see a Endocrinologist. It was her thyroid and she is being treated now for Graves disease. When five or six other doctors and several tests didn't reveal the disease, Dr Dhir took the time to read and analyze her symptons and made a spot on diagnosis.
I have been having issues with my digestion for several years. Not only did he dismiss a lot of it due to my most recent medicaiton, he sent for the same lab twice, for got which tests he sent me for and told me that I have an irritation of my stomach lining that seems to be eating it's self and may cause cancer but didn't give me any solution to any of my pain!
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Rohtashav Dhir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Clinic, 1011 E Saint Maartens Dr, Saint Joseph, MO
Dr. Rohtashav Dhir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.