Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rojasudha Vatti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
If I can give NO star i would!! This is the worst doctor ever! I went in for a check up yet she practically refuses to examine me! Why am i paying my money if you wont examine me? Its almost like she doesnt like touching her patients, and I know I am a very clean person. She barely even looked at me, I did not feel like she paid any attention to me. She repeatedly asked me the same question over and over which obviously means she wasnt paying attention. Basically she wants me to come in there, pay a copay for 5 mins without even an examination? Word of advise....DO NOT see this doctor, she is very unprofessional!
Dr. Vatti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 2007
North Shore University Hospital (Glen Cove Ny)
Dr. Rojasudha Vatti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rojasudha Vatti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.