Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rokea A El-Azhary
Dr. Rokea A El-Azhary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. El-Azhary is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin. She speaks English.
Dr. Rokea A El-Azhary has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Photoallergic Dermatitis
- Basal Cell
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. El-Azhary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Rokea A El-Azhary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Rokea A El-Azhary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.