Dr. Roksana Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roksana Ali?

My first visit .A1 + 1

Staff was pleasant. The waiting was very short. Dr. Ali was very patient with me and spent time talking to me about my medical history.My memorial experience was how comfortable I felt with her on medical decisions and advise concerning me.

Gave description of symptoms. Got very basic exam. Diagnosed w/ bursitis. given Rx for anti-inflammatory and told pain should go away in 3-4 days. Called office few days later, still in pain. Was told to give it more time. called again still in pain. they called in Rx for steroids. Completed medication with no change in symptoms. Researched bursitis and realized I didn't have symptoms of bursitis nor had I described to Dr., similar symptoms. A month after this stared, went to ER. Described exact symptoms to ER doc that I described to Dr. Ali, who said sounds like my sciatica but wanted to verify with xray. Xray confirmed. Was given proper meds, and instructions and sent home. Have since found incorrect diagnoses is common practice for Dr. Ali

Found that Dr. was bothered with me. When asking questions I felt rushed and didn't always get answers. I was not comfortable and have changed to another Dr.

Dr was not knowledgeable of my condition and was upset that I asked her a specific question.Now I do not trust her ability to diagnose, plus her manner was offensive.I will seek out another family practicedoctor.

English Instructor

Dr. Ali has always been professional and helpful to me. Herstaf is also very courteous and willing to help and answer questions.