Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
She is the Worst Doctorâ¦.Try to avoid her. I made appointment for annual checkup for myself and the family. The receptionists were clueless...I mentioned to the doctor that I need my prescription pills as I'm running out of it soon. after several hours of blood work (Not to mention that she or her assistant cannot even draw blood without attempting several times and hurt you with needles multiple times) & all other examinations she started talking us into sending us to the multiple Doctor friends of hers. Then we got a call from that clueless receptionist with the lab result! telling me that my 15 year old daughter has Kidney problem and so many other things goes wrong with her. Then I asked Kidney? She said no maybe her liver !!! to make the story short, the rest of the family of 4 never received the full result in writing but scaring us over the phone. Then I asked to go to the office to get my much needed prescription for my thyroid that I need to take on the daily basis and she asked for office fee instead of sending the prescription to my Pharmacy (Like every other Doctors that I visited) or have the prescription ready for me. Now Iâm bombarded with the lab fees that we never got the written result on and Iâm out of my prescription pills and need to go through blood work with another Doctor to get my pills. My daughter and family went through all examinations especially the painful blood work with bruises and bumps yet we need to see another doctor to go through the same thing and the worst part is the way they scared us without showing us the actual Lab resultsâ¦..What she put us through is beyond meâ¦Careless & horrifying
Dr. Ghasemzadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRoksana Ghasemzadeh Md, 44050 Ashburn Shopping Plz, Ashburn, VA
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.