Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roland F Chalifoux Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 69
I gave seen him numerous of times to only not be answers from him he shouts at staff and patients his treatment consist of needles in your back and stimulators implants which he left the leads in my back very uncaring Dr never wears a mask wash his hands nothing Spent 5 hours to be seen still suffer with chronic pain
Dr was great he did more for me in two months than my last one in Wash,PA. My only problem was I have Wv medicaid and he wanted me to see a psychiatrist and pt but when I made an appointment for the psychiatrist they called me back and said they wasn't taking anymore medicaid patients. So I just end up quiting PM. And believe me worst mistake ever. Rock on Dr wish I can go back
This idiot is so arrogant that he doesnt even let his patience decide which way to proceed with their injuries. If you say you don't wanna do something he threatens to throw you out. He got his door kicked in twice within a year, Once for dirty needle use and Another time that has been all hush hush, Avoid him at all cost.
I put my trust in this quack to help me with the everyday back pain I have to deal with. He has a bloated ego and a narcissistic outlook. His bedside manner is horrible. He had no problem increasing medications when told they weren't helping, he used the same painful procedures over and over when he was told they were not helping and was ignorant in saying that "he shot his wad with me". I in turn decided to quit going to him and detox. I deal with the pain without medications now, use a cane at times and I truly believe HE needs to see a shrink. I have read all these reviews and he IS the bad man that everyone says he is and more! How do you think he got the nickname Dr Frankenstein !?! He left the Ohio Valley with a muck of addicts as I predicted. I'm lucky I seen through his $ GREED $ and broke free. Sooooo happy the hammer came down on him. I hope the next area he tries to rule googles his name. He is a disgrace to the medical profession and a pathetic example of a man. Bye Bye Dr Frankenstein, Karma will take care of you.
31 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Roland F Chalifoux Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Pain Management, 1001 W Baltimore St, McMechen, WV
Dr. Roland F Chalifoux Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMechen, WV.