Dr. Roland N Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roland N Chen?

Unresponsive

Did not provide suggestions or input.

Took way too long sitting in the waiting room and in the back office. Have a long, long history of bladder infections and it is taking more and more prescriptions to clear up but he did not look at my bladder with a scope - this surprised me as the urologist that I had gone to before that retired did this.

It is a Great Doctor.

Excellent Surgeon- Great Bedside Manner

I've had at least 10-12 surgeries performed by Dr. Chen. He is excellent at removing difficult kidney stones. Where my high confidence and rating of Dr.Chen comes from is his ability to listen, take a patients feelings into account and be kind. He's taken great care of my grandparents as well as myself. His sense of humor and love of his work is also greatly appreciated.

Disappointed

I was disappointed that Dr. Chen did not understand how to read a Hormone Profile lab report. He also had no ideas how to lower 5-alpha-reductase or DHT levels without turning to drugs that have a questionable history of causing prostate cancer. I would rather see a doctor who is not beholden to pharmaceutical companies and has a better understanding of chemical/hormone processes in the body and how to treat BHP in a more natural way.I was also unable to get in to see anyone in his practice when I was in horrible pain - they insisted on a $2,500 visit to the emergency room which did little to help my symptoms.

renal carcinomia

Reviewed my case ,gave me all my options. I chose the treatment based on being fully informed. Wasnt thrilled with path report but I will have an excellent outcome based on Dr. Chens expertise.