Dr. Roland D Hollis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Roland D Hollis?

The one

I find Dr. Roland Hollis to be the kind of doc that the moment he walks into the examination room you feel at ease: He greets u with a smile and extends his hand out to shake yours and ask how you have been then listens with compassion. He's knowledgeable and very thorough . You don't feel like you have just been ran through a sale barn like u are livestock. Thank you Doc

MS.

I thought Dr. Hollis was a very down to earth physician. He cared about what my problems were. And he was very helpful in getting me my medications that I have to take on a daily basis. He also sent me for x-rays, and tried to update my chart and find out what all of my problems were. Hope to see him as my primary care physician for the next years to come!!!!

The phone is always off the hook. I have seen them take the phone off the hook for hours at a time, just to avoid answering the phone.

Doctor's Response

This is a false untrue statement. Our staff is constantly on the phone. It is ringing off the wall!!!

Found new physician

Awesome Doctor

This doctor will take time and listen to your complaints and u just dont see that much anymore

Great Doctor! Wonderful Clinic!

After my long time family doctor moved to another city, I began searching for a new Primary Care Physician. Bot my wife and I were dissatisfied with 3 doctors over a six month period. We finally turned to Dr. Hollis and we are so happy to have found him AND his staff. We are giving him an even higher rating than we do our previous doctor that we loved so very much, although he had an occassional sluggish aspect to his office personnel. Not so with Dr. Hollis His receptionists, Nurse, Lab Tech and everybody were so courtesous, friendly and attentive, that we knew we had made the right choice ever before we saw the doctor. Then, when we did see him, Bingo! As my wife stated, "It seemed like we had gone to sleep and awoke in Mayberry (RFD). Great Doctor! Wonderful clinic.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Roland D Hollis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paragould, AR.