Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roland A Honeine has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 10
I've gotten allergy testing done 4 times before and know how it should be done. I also know what I'm allergic to. He had the nurse perform the allergy testing, he did not even come in to check the results, the nurse did. She did not measure the reactions, do a control, or even look closely. I said that I know I am allergic to more since I get sick every fall and he tried to blame it on the dust which was positive. I told him dust is a constant all year round, it doesn't get worse in the spring and fall. I finally convinced them to test me again and the doc to check NOT the nurse. He did and sure enough saw I was indeed allergic to more things but I couldn't get them to test me for everything again. So, now I have to go repeat everything with a NEW doc. What a waste of my time and money!!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Dr. Honeine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Buffalo General Hospital
Dr. Roland A Honeine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreen & Sloan MDs, 3615 Seneca St Ste L, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Roland A Honeine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.