Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roland J Pua
Dr. Roland J Pua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pua is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Pua has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland J Pua has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
Showing 5 of 9
Im nearing my prime and i must say ive finally come across a Drs office that not only is the Dr amazing but staff is tooo! Upon entering the building im always greeted in a happy manner by staff (Gladys) !! I never spend more than 10-15 minutes to be seen ! Im always able to get my prescription in a timely manner !! Check in/Check out is done immediately to avoid the wait ! Dr Pua is always consistant and persistant with continuing care!! Gladys is always willing to go the extra mile to keep me a happy patient !! Couldnt ask for more !! Cant express enough appreciation to the staff and Dr for always making my visit convenient and pleasant!! Keep up the good work ... !!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1999
New York Medical College
Dr. Roland J Pua accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roland J Pua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.