Dr. Roland Nakata Is this you?

3.6

fractured both elbows

I was referred to Dr Nakata by the Lodi hospital to treat my elbows injured in a fall. Dr Nakata set up a series of weekly appointments in which he x-rayed my right elbow and I continued to wear the removable cast. I complained to the Doctor that my left elbow was causing me a great deal of pain. more than my right elbow. He took no head of my complaint, I asked him on each visit to x-ray my left elbow to no avail. After the last weekly appointment, I left his office with an appointment scheduled to come back in a month. Last Friday I visited my primary doctor and he had the hospital x-rays and reports. In looking over hospital's reports, I see you have fractured your left and right elbows. The diagnosis from the hospital was a severe fracture in the left elbow and a lesser injury in the right one. So the bottom the line is, my injured elbow has gone untreated for over 2 months, Doctor Nakata failed to treat my injuries in professional manner. I am still in considerable pain and upset with the treatment. The Doctor might be nice guy, but I certainly would think twice before I would recommend him.

He set my sons broken arm in the ER and a week later he fell off the couch but even though the extant showed that the bone popped out of place he said it would be fine and now 6 weeks later the cast is off and my sons arm looks broken. He will now need surgery to renewal and set it, but it could have just been re-set if it had been done right away.

He was very caring during my stay at the hospital, made a good diagnosis of my broken bones and in general he was very professional.