Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roland Pattillo
Dr. Roland Pattillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pattillo is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South Campus and Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland Pattillo has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Roland Pattillo has the following 9 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Ovarian Cancer
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Dr. Roland Pattillo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roland Pattillo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pattillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Emory University Hospital Midtown
Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South Campus
Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Morehouse School of Medicine
Good Samaritan Hospital
Emory University Hospital
Grady Health System
Grady Memorial Hospital
Bethesda Hospital North
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMorehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Roland Pattillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.