Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roland T Phillips III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Having been under a cardiologists care for many years I thought I had a good heart doctor until, after just being discharged from the hospital by my then cardiologist the day before, I came up to Saratoga and wound up at the Urgent Care facility. I'm lucky he was the on call doctor when they sent me right to the hospital, though he never saw me or had any of my records he knew immediately what was wrong and saved my life. He's my permanent heart doctor now. All office visits have been thorough, no skimming over and "see you in 6 months"
In my 78 years I have seen many physicians in many different fields of medicine. I have liked most of them but when it comes to Dr. Phillips he stands head and shoulders above all the rest. He makes his patients feel as if they are his only patient. I know this because he is my sons cardiologist and also my husband's. I have been seeing him for many years and he is open, honest, caring and tells me exactly what my problems are and talks with me about how to address them. I feel as if I could not be in better hands as it relates to my heart health. He is very thorough in his care. I would recommend him to all.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Roland T Phillips III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSaratoga Cardiology Associates, 6 Care Ln, Saratoga Springs, NY
Dr. Roland T Phillips III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.