Dr. Roland D Shepard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roland D Shepard?

Best Gastroenterologist in the Tampa Bay Area!!

Dr Shepard and his staff are top notch. No finer gastroenterologist in the Tampa Bay area! I have referred Dr Shepard to many friends and collegues. I would not go anywhere else. I trust him implicitly! Thank you Dr Shepard and your staff!

MD review

Office manager

As Dr. Shepard's office manager for the last 9 years I can assure you he is a very caring and compassionate doctor, who cares for his patients and goes above and beyond for them. In all this years 99% of his patients speak very highly of Dr. Shepard and will refer to him without any hesitation. I am also very thankful and proud of my staff who make our patients feel very safe and comfortable.

Awesome

My husband and I met with Dr. Shepard for the first time today. We are so excited, he was pleasant, answered all of our questions and his staff is amazing.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR LIFE AGAIN

To sum such up, overall, Dr. Shepard and his Staff are LIFESAVERS and have restored my life to a functional capacity. I lived the past year afraid to engage or play sports or over achieve in all facets of my life, concerned the C-Diff would return with a weakened immune system, but after recently speaking with Dr. Shepard and his office, they reassured me I am free and clean and to pursue the avenues I love most, which is being active.

Go to Dr. Shepard

My greedy/incompetent gastroenterologists in New York City told me that there was no way to treat my ulcerative colitis except by permanently going on immunosuppressants: that way I would be sick (and therefore a patient) forever. Then, fortunately, I learned about a real doctor: Dr. Shepard. I went to Florida, he did the FMT procedure and put me on the SDC diet, and now my UC appears to be gone.

Dr. Shepard helped me immensely with my condition. I suffered greatly with c-diff for over 4 months and other then being on heavy medications I was unable to get rid of the horrible disease. I was suffering, losing weight due to not being able to eat, extremely weak, and not able to work for several months, not to mention the toll it was taking on my family. Thankfully I was directed to Dr. Shepard and with his abilities he treated me and at this time I have improved greatly. He is compassionate and understanding as well as his staff. There are truly no words that can say thank you enough to him for all that he did for me. He goes above and beyond to treat his patience. I will never go to any other Gastrointestinal doctor he is it!

Amazing Dr., Nurses, Staff and out patient Clinic !!!!!

Dr. Shepard is a blessing ! Thank you for being such a cutting edge, out of the box, compassionate and skilled Dr. Not many Doctors are willing to go the steps further, really be creative when it comes to research and using methods that are effective, but not yet widely embraced by traditional medicine. We went to many specialists before we found Dr. Shepard, we were SEARCHING for a Dr. like him, as we had researched 'FMT' or human probiotic transplants. Dr. Shepard, his Nurses and Staff, and every one he works with at the Endoscopy Center in Tampa, were Professional, Compassionate and awesome ! They made my daughters treatments pleasant and painless. I will recommend Dr. Shepard VERY highly to anyone suffering Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's or intestinal problems. After years of suffering, my daughter is much better after only 2 treatments. We will DEFINITELY continue treatment with this blessing of a Dr.

Kind man

Dr. Shepard is a very kind and soft spoken man as well as being very thorough.

Dr.Shepard is a great doctor. He has helprd me with my problems and is now helping my daughter. I have recommended him to my sister as well as coworkers. They all have been very satisfied with Dr. Shepard .

dr, shepard is a great dr.

He is great and acts professional and like a dr. should act

Dr. Roland D Shepard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.