Dr. Roland Skeel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roland Skeel?

Terrible Experience

Posted on December 7th, 2017

He is a terrible Dr that needs to retire.I went in there in pain,with cancer.My wife & I waited approx. 1/2hr to see him.He walked in & I put my phone in my pocket & he asked your phone is lit are you recording me? THEN he saw my wifes computer & mentioned to her that what do you do with that get on Facebokk & see how many likes you get??We were both so taken aback we didn't say anything.Our next apt was a mon after this.My wife & I were waiting in the room again,,door was closed,we were talking & mentioned that we didn't want a certain DR operating on my back.WELL he & Jodi Mcclain came in & they were upset & she even repeated what my wife said(when we were alone in the room) All I can think of there's an intercom in there & they heard every word we said!! SO if you see him be careful what you say while waiting in the room! Better yet don't get your day ruined & stay away from him.We now go to Dr.Verghese & he is a real nice decent Dr. who doesn't talk down to you.Like Skeels does.

chemo

Posted on August 14th, 2010

1. He had my mother on Arimedeix too long according to her doctor2. Recently my mother's doctor just said he has her on zometa too long*I DON'T THINK HE'S PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO HER AND IF THIS KEEPS UP HE'S GETTING SUED AND WE'RE FINDING ANOTHER DOCTOR!

Posted on June 3rd, 2008

THE MOST CARING PERSON I HAVE MET IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

Posted on June 8th, 2017